I had a really nice Saturday, and though I have a ton to write about, I'm pooped and just enjoyed a day off...perhaps even from my blog. Tomorrow I'll make it up, promise. The quick rundown:
- Saturday a.m. class *not* with Craig! Jim taught again, and though going over a full 20 minutes, I didn't even notice. He's a good guy. I had a nice, challenging standing series and an ass-kicking floor series (surprised the heck outta me!).
- My swim in the ocean ruled.
- Lunch really ruled.
- I went to Mega, the local grocery, it was nice. I tried on a bathing suit in a nearby shop that I can't stop thinking about and will likely return to buy, whilst on my way to Starbucks (which I haven't hit yet!!!!) for a big fat soy mocha.
- I got 3 postures done today!!! Aiming for 3 more tomorrow (I'm up through toe stand!!! Savasana and the sit-up don't count...)
- Had fun meaningful chats by the pool, separately, with 3 young Canadian women who are here with me in training.
- My virgin Pina Colada ruled. As did the Guacamole and chips, all consumed by the pool.
- There are no less than 1000 kids/families here this weekend for the Mexican holiday.
- Practiced postures with Bonnie & Luke, fun and productive and funny too.
- Room service disaster, but my Snapper was pretty decent.
- Had a really nice, long, lovely chat with Jill just before bed :)
Above: how 'bout that backbend? Now if I can just my arms back, way back, fall back, go back, more back....!!!!; Tiger-short day; teacher Jim (check those tattoos!); Class #43, check!; Cute Mexican girl in diaper; Sangeeta's baby girl, Edie, who just arrived from the UK for a 2-week stay; "Couples Yoga" while waiting for the van that never showed up; the pool; and my pal Niki, from Vancouver.