Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yoga-Free Birthday!

Today I turn a whoopin' 37 years-old. I can't complain, as life just keeps getting better. Jill and I walked around the lake - dialogue in hand - in lieu of yoga today. It felt a little funny to not go, but the way the day went, timing just didn't work out. I went to the spa and got a massage - my body is wicked wrecked from teacher training, and the massage was lovely!

Tomorrow is my first class! I'm nervous and excited. Jill was wonderful and let me go through the whole series in the living room, one set, both sides. Aside from Head to Knee with Stretching Pose, which for some reason I just can't seem to get in my head, I feel fairly confident with the dialogue. So, we'll see how it goes! Wish me luck - more to come :)

Pix: A 37-year-old Jenn!

No comments: